Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Special Effects project

This project is called View. This project was done in The Art Institute of Las Vegas, for my motion graphics class. The View project is a commercial on finding places to eat, finding places to walk to and finding anything you need. Now I would like to talk about how I put this project together. Well it was done in after effects, the background video was given to us to use. The first step I took was getting the colors behind the actor, next I started to find different restaurants logos to use for when that part comes up. Next I found a picture of a globe and people talking on cell phones. I imported everything into the program and started working on my layers. For the globe spinning around it was easy to just put an effect on it and make it rotate. It was more difficult to make the logos go around like they did, because they had to match when the actor spun his hand the logos had to move. Once he the actor stops his hand and picks one of the logos it was very easy to just make that logo glow. Then more photos come up and the actor picks them with his finger and they also glow when he does this.

No comments:

Post a Comment