Wednesday, February 1, 2012

EOC Excutive Summary

For my company I put a lot of thought into what my company is going to be. I thought about doing freelance work for people to hire us for work, but freelance is not as set in stone as other things. So with that in mind I feel that my company will be better off making commercial production, and other productions that have more then just weddings. As far as my business goes, the type of business it is has been around for a long time with doing productions and other events. But with the new style we put on things it is sure to boost us into the next relm of money needed to be made. So from the people that have been doing this for years are going to be behind I feel because, my company is going to be new and fresh we will be focused on new filming styles new camera angles, new editing styles. As far as my competitors go I feel that I will have a one up on them because I am new and have fresh ideas, I live in a world of fast paced edits and in your face camera shots. As far as my competitors go I like to think that most people out there are running in the past and are afried to jump into the now. As far as making money I feel that My company has a good chance at making some good money, how you ask well with doing production for other companys I feel my company will have an up on the other because we are new and fresh we have new Ideas and new editing styles. With my crew being so small I will not have to worrie that much about paying a lot of people I will just have to worrie about making enough money to keep the company up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment